This year for the first time I will be attending FOSDEM, the Free and Open source Software Developers' European Meeting. I am pretty exited about that!
Looking at the list of accepted stands and lightning talks, I am particularly interested in the following lightning talks:
- iRail: Creating a public transport API (Pieter Colpaert)
- Village-Telco: Village Telco (Donatus Onwunumah)
- Sahi: automated cross-broser web testing (Andreas Worm)
- PubSubHubbub: Make your application real-time with PubSubHubbub (Julien Genestoux)
- FreeMedForms: FreeMedForms: Managing Drug-Drug interactions: an open source model. (Eric MAEKER)
- Forban: Forban: a simple link-local opportunistic p2p free software (Alexandre Dulaunoy)
See you there!