There we are, we're open for business. In fact, I should say businesses:
- Zorg Piloot: my consultancy company to help hospitals with their implementation, support and development of HL7 interfaces, and other Electronic Medical Record (EMR) related topics.
- Mental Martial Arts: my coaching company to get professionals rid of most of their stress realted to personal organization. My techniques are freely adapted from Getting Things Done, Total Workday Control and Pomodoro Technique.
I did the paperwork last Thursday, and started the week with a number of administrative tasks:
- getting a new cellphone number
- opening a bank account
- taking care of the various insurance and retirement administrative steps
- discussing various topics with my accountant
- buying a new computer
- reserving the domain names and putting up quick "Coming Soon" placeholders
- opening up Twitter (1, 2) and LinkedIn (3, 4) accounts
- setting up mailing lists with MailChimp
- looking for a possible flexible workplace outside of home
There obviously much left to do, but I'm happy of these first few days. To be continued!